FIN-X, Inc., is a manufacturer of heavy-duty industrial air-cooled heat exchangers that are professionally engineered and custom designed. Located on a sixty-acre site in the Tulsa suburb of Owasso, Oklahoma, FIN-X, Inc., began operations in 1979, and has a 45,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant.
FIN-X equipment is designed to withstand any type of operating condition, including onshore, offshore, arid and unusual climates.
Air coolers from FIN-X meet all ASME code requirements and can be built to API 661 and applicable TEMA specifications. Our computer programming capability, quality construction and reliable production scheduling allow us to meet demanding performance requirements.
- All steel construction
- Angle base, mechanically-bonded aluminum fins on 1.0″, 0.75″ or 0.625″ OD tubes
- Horizontal or vertical air intake and discharge
- Electric or hydraulic motor or engine-driven fans
- Balanced aluminum fans designed to reduce horsepower
- Box-type headers with access plugs
- Inlet and outlet connections: flanged, threaded or stub-end
- Mechanically hand-tool cleaned and full primer coat on headers and structural steel
- Completely packaged, ready to mount.
|OPTIONAL FEATURES (upon request):
- ASME code stamp, National Board number, Provincial CRN, ABS certification, or other special registration available
- API661 construction
- Radiographic, Ultrasonic, Mag-Particle, or other special inspections
- Hot-Dipped galvanizing or other special coatings of structures and sections, including special coatings for finned tubes
- Manual or automatic shutters
- Galvanized hardware cloth or “soft” nylon bug screens
- Hot air recirculation systems
- Tubes of admiralty, stainless steel or other specialty metals
- Stainless steel headers
- Oil field type skid
- Mounted surge tank
- Special fan drive arrangements
- Coils for natural convection or air duct mounting
- Hydrotest charts, noise and vibration testing
- Flushing oil sections
- Special fin types available upon request
- Field-erected units (field erection by others)
- Header designs for special and/or severe applications